[Cross-posted] Here’s one of two modelling contests that I want to let folks in on—the ﬁrst is the Napoleon Perdis Model Search that my friends at StarNow are running. And Napoleon is one of the community of internationally minded Greek entrepreneurs that I seem to be in contact with regularly. So there are two groups of friends here that I want to help—and maybe those who want to be the face of Napoleon Perdis might be able to help themselves.
According to the site, this is what the winner can get.
You could win a photo shoot for Napoleon Perdis—starts August 27!!
And there’s more! The winner will also receive:
• Return travel and accommodation in Sydney for four days
• An AUS$500 Napoleon Perdis Product voucher
• Napoleon Perdis Paparazzi Ready Personal Makeup Skills One Day workshop (valued at AUS$195.00)
• Complimentary makeover and photo shoot for Napoleon Perdis
• Your photos on the Napoleon Perdis Advertising Database for one year
• One year complimentary subscription to StarNow.com
• A collection of branded StarNow.com clothing
• Featured interviews and information about you on StarNow.com
If you sign up now and say that you heard about this through Lucire, you will be able to get the StarNow membership for free.
They want someone conﬁdent and creative, over 18, and a resident of Australia or New Zealand.
Entries close Monday noon, Sydney time. Let Shona McGregor at StarNow.com know (email convention there is ﬁrstname.firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to join up.
Posted by Jack Yan, 13:29
They didn’t say it wouldn’t be, but I will say that men are not the brand’s main target market though, since they do a lot of female make-up. I reckon you should ﬁre them an email anyway.Post a Comment
Links to this post:
NoteEntries from 2006 to the end of 2009 were done on the Blogger service. As of January 1, 2010, this blog has shifted to a Wordpress installation, with the latest posts here.
With Blogger ceasing to support FTP publishing on May 1, I have decided to turn these older pages in to an archive, so you will no longer be able to enter comments. However, you can comment on entries posted after January 1, 2010.
Individual JY&A and Medinge Group blogs
DonateIf you wish to help with my hosting costs, please feel free to donate.
Copyright ©200210 by Jack Yan & Associates. All rights reserved. Photograph of Jack Yan by Chelfyn Baxter.